To Our Visitors:
I welcome you to the Anioma National Association USA, Inc. website. We are a non-profit, 501 c (3) volunteer-driven organization dedicated to serving the needs of our people in the diaspora and those at home in Anioma, Delta State, Nigeria.
To Our Members
You are the heart beat and life line of this organization. and as such, let us embrace the sentiment of our US President John Kennedy, paraphrasing“Think not what the Association can do for you but think what you can do for the Association to make it better and to impact our people at home.”
Your National officers are here to serve you, feel free to let us know how we can support your local chapter.
Thank you and may God bless the Anioma people both at home and in the diaspora.
The President ‘s Message:
It is an honor and privilege to follow the steps of the previous great leaders of this organization. You will agree with me that each of our past leaders brought a different skill set and leadership style to this office. Each leader also left an indelible mark on this our great association. Therefore, I would like to use this opportunity to recognize the great men who have led this association thus far. They include Dr. John Kunirum Osia, Dr. Emeka Ikpeazu, Dr. Oliver Anam, Mr. Uche Honnah, and Mr. Greg Odiaka. In recognition of their various contributions, these great men are enshrined in the Anioma Hall of Fame located in this website.
It is indeed a great honor to be elected as President of our great Association and to continue the legacy laid down by my predecessors.
Allow me to share the vision for the association for the next few years:
- Youth Empowerment/partnership:
- Continue to sponsor our youths activities and effectively pass on the legacy to our Children.
- Build Bridges between Anioma people in the diaspora (globally) and at home in Delta State, Nigeria.
- Expand Anioma base in the USA by implementing an effective membership drive.
- Identify well-selected projects with clear objectives and deadlines that can be executed by the Association.